Fri, Sep 06|
ACT WorkKeys Testing
ACT WorkKeys can help you earn your National Career Readiness Certificate.
Time & Location
Sep 06, 2024, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Slidell, 520 Old Spanish Trail #4c, Slidell, LA 70458, USA
About the event
Whether you're thinking about the next phase of your education, launching a new career, or making a transition in your current job, ACT WorkKeys can help you earn your National Career Readiness Certificate.
The WorkKeys NCRC® measures and certifies the essential work skills needed for success in jobs across industries and occupations. With the WorkKeys NCRC, individuals can:
- Build confidence that their skills meet the needs of employers
- Show prospective employers concrete proof of their skills
- Apply real-world use to coursework from the classroom
- Determine skill improvement and training needs
- Improve the opportunities for career changes and advancement
- Earn college credit at many institutions and reach academic goals more quickly
Just ask any business leader: skill shortages are an expensive, time-wasting barrier to effective hiring and training. How can employers determine which individuals are the best fit for highly skilled positions, or which workers are the top candidates to receive job-specific training?
With ACT WorkKeys Job Profiling:
- Employers can identify skills and skill levels current and prospective employees need to be successful on the job.
- Individuals can compare their skill levels to those needed for jobs.
- Trainers and trainees can make appropriate decisions about jobs, identify strengths, and set training goals.